I don’t know whether it’s the fact that I’ve been pulled out with gorgeous makeovers or whether time really has sped up (I heard it does the older you get – remember that, you’ll agree with me one day), but It only seems two minutes since the last bank holiday over here in the UK. As it’s another holiday, I thought I’d take it easy with a fun post and answer the ‘Would you rather…?’ Beauty Blogger Tag.
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
As much as this pains me to say it, I think I’d rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows (good God) simply because I could probably live without eye shadow for a while but mascara and gloss? Nah. I have blonde lashes so foregoing the mascara would just be horrendous.
2. Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
I have been trying to grow my hair for such a long time that I think I’d rather never be able to cut it again. Some girls love short hair but it just would not suit me at all! I’m more down for the Rapunzel.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral! Although pink is girly, fresh and young, I prefer the sophistication and the soft glow of a coral cheek. I love Illamasqua’s Lover blush and have worn it for years.
4. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Makeup. Obviously. Although there’s a pretty nice jacket I’ve got my eye on right now.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as a lipstick – I already do this for quite a few of my Halloween looks!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC – MAC foundation is the best that I’ve found for my skin type and skin sensitivity, I’d be gutted if I couldn’t get hold of my Studio Fix Fluid anymore.
7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eye shadow colour I think. That’s a tough one but I’m sure I could narrow it down to a single colour in my Naked palette.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I am absolutely an Autumn/Winter lover so I’d much prefer to wear winter clothes in the summer. Plus, I’m always absolutely freezing no matter what the season is! 30 degrees outside? My hands are still cold.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails – cheery and cute.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I’d rather give up my favourite lip colour than my favourite eye product – my current favourite lip colour is a KIKO Super Gloss but I just couldn’t live without my mascara. My current favourite is Givenchy’s Phenomen’eyes waterproof mascara.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Seen as though I think they look ultra glam and can be either dressed up or dressed down so easily, I’ll go for a messy bun.
12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I’d rather never be able to use lipgloss again. I’d miss it a lot but one of my pet hates on my own body is unpainted nails! I just don’t like looking at them without a coat of gel or polish.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
My eyebrows are actually tattooed so I guess if I shaved them off, it wouldn’t be too much hassle anyway!
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
What a horrible question. Which is the lesser of two evils? I’d have to live without nail polish if it came to the crunch. Does that mean I can still have gel….?
I’d like to tag all of you lovely beauty bloggers (and any other bloggers for that matter) who’d like to give it a go! Let me know if you attempt it, I’d love to see your answers!
© This post is copyright of Rachael Divers 2014.