Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By making a booking and placing a booking fee, you are agreeing to abide by the terms set out below.
1. All clients are required to sign a contract. Without a signed contract, the makeover will not go ahead.
2. A 50% non-returnable, non-refundable and non-transferable booking fee is required to secure all appointments at the time of booking for all services. The balance is payable by bank transfer with the remaining balance payable in cash on the day of the appointment or by bank transfer beforehand. For weddings, the final balance must be settled 30 days before the wedding with no exceptions. Booking fees are non-transferable and cannot be carried over to another day. Payment of the booking fee is the client’s agreement to these terms.
3. If a client cancels or misses and appointment, they will not be refunded for their booking fee.
4. Clients who are more than 10 minutes late will not be able to go ahead with their appointments and will not be refunded for their booking fee. They may be asked to pay the full appointment fee.
5. A travel fee will apply to all mobile makeovers that is 45p per mile.
6. Mobile makeovers are only available for bookings of three or more clients and are the artists’ discretion.
7. Where parking or toll fee may be incurred on mobile appointments, the amount will be factored into the final invoice and due for payment at the time of booking.
8. The location of all services will be in studio unless agreed otherwise. In the case of a mobile makeover, a ‘set up’ table/work area must be made available for the makeup artist, along with ample lighting in order to be able to perform the services. If these requirements are not met, the makeup artist reserves the right to terminate the appointment. Payments will not be refunded.
9. Bridal makeovers before 8am will be subject to an early fee of £25 for every hour before 8am. Makeovers on Sundays, special holidays or bank holidays will also carry an additional fee of £25 per makeover.
10. Special occasion makeovers before 8am will be subject to an early fee of £10 for every hour before 8am. Makeovers on Sundays, special holidays or bank holidays will also carry an additional fee of £10 per makeover.
11. For Bridal makeovers where overnight accommodation is required, the makeup artist requires to be booked into the same hotel as the bride the evening previous to the makeover day. An assistant will be present which will affect room bookings. Booking confirmations must be sent to the makeup artist no later than 30 days before the makeover day.
12. A makeup assistant will be present at all location appointments (which will incur an additional fee of £40 for up to three hours) and may be present at any makeover in studio. This is at the artist’s discretion. All assistants are carefully vetted and are professional, unobtrusive and hold the values and reputation of Rachael Divers Makeup Artistry.
13. The makeup will be completed to the clients’ satisfaction but is not to exceed the allotted makeover time. Acceptance of completed makeup application by the client is an acknowledgement that the makeup has been completed to a satisfactory level.
14. All brushes and makeup products are kept sanitary and are sanitised between each makeup application. Makeup products used are professional and with the exception of some Special Effects products, hypoallergenic. Any allergy should be reported to the artist immediately before the makeup application. By signing the aforementioned contract, the client agrees to release the makeup artist (Rachael Divers of Rachael Divers Makeup Artistry) from liability for any skin complications or allergic reactions.
15. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to your reserved date. Failure to do so will result in the client being responsible for the full amount of payment for the cancelled service.
16. Babies, children and spectators are not permitted into the studio at any time.
17. The client will not be able to change their booked look after paying their booking fee due to time limitations.
18. A strict mobile phone policy is in place at the studio and on mobile makeovers. Clients must not use their mobile phone during their makeup appointment and are not permitted to take photographs inside the studio. Any clients using their mobile phones will be asked to leave the studio, or in the case of a mobile makeover, the makeover will be terminated. A refund will not be issued.
19. Terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time.