This year I am collaborating with Poundstretcher to bring you a few Halloween makeup looks and tutorials using products from their Halloween range! I’m going to be sharing a couple of fun tutorials for children but wanted to kick off the bewitching project with a makeup look for the adults!
Poundstretcher kindly sent me a lovely package full of makeup and dress up goodies to use to create the looks The package included:
- Two neon striped wigs in black with pink and black with orange – £2.99
- Vampire kit – £1.99
- Witch kit – £1.99
- Fangs and blood kit – 99p
The first look that I created was the modern day Cleopatra which you can see below.
What you’ll need:
- Black grease face paint from the Witch kit
- Brown grease paint from the Witch kit
- Fake blood from the Fangs and Blood kit
- Your favourite foundation
- A black eyeshadow/powder (I used my HD Brows palette for this as the colour is so dense)
- A thickening mascara
- False lashes
- Neon striped wig
- Perfect your base first using your favourite foundation
- Take the brown grease paint and use the colour as a contour to define your cheekbones – this colour works perfectly for fair skin
- Take the black grease paint on a fine brush and fill in your brows – set with your black powder
- Using a liner brush, use the black grease paint again to draw on a thick feline eye flick
- Line the upper and lower lids with the grease paint making sure to extend the line at the inside and outer corner of the eyes
- Take a black eye shadow and use to set the grease paint outer corner flicks and to contour the socket line to add depth
- Add mascara and lashes
- Take the brown grease paint from the Witch kit once again and use this as a lipstick
- Using a cotton bud, take the fake blood and dab a little to the corner of your mouth. Keep adding a small amount until the blood begins to run down the mouth
- Take your neon striped wig and place securely onto your head – I cut the orange streaks out of mine so that it was completely black.
- Add your favourite jewellery et voila, your look is completed!
© This post is copyright of Rachael Divers 2014.