Makeup lessons are a fun and easy way to update your makeup routine. Learn new tips and tricks and transform your look from day to evening easily. Makeup can completely change the way that you look and feel, and can hide or bring out a number of your beautiful facial features.
Whether you want to learn how to perfect a cut crease, contour like the Kardashians or master winged eyeliner, a makeup lesson will give you the knowledge and confidence to recreate your favourite celebrity makeup looks.
Perhaps you’re a bride planning to apply your own wedding makeup on your special day? Book in for a personalised two hour makeup lesson and master your beautiful bridal look. With hints and tips on how to get the most out of your bridal makeup along with product recommendations tailored to suit your individual needs, you’ll be armed with all the knowledge and skill that you need to ensure a flawless makeup result for your special day.
I am a globally recognised makeup artist with years of experience in makeup, I know exactly what makeup will bring out your beautiful features, and I will help you to learn how to make over your face like a pro in just two hours.
Makeup lessons include
- A gift certificate to give to that special someone ahead of their lesson – perfect for a present! (Please ask if you require a gift certificate)
- One-to-one tuition with Rachael for up to two hours in a professional studio environment
- Personalised skin and colour assessment to help you discover the best products for your skin type
- A daytime makeover that’s quick and easy for busy mornings
- A nighttime makeup transformation to take you from desk to evening out
- The option to sit back and relax or complete half of your look on your own face under careful guidance
- The opportunity to ask questions throughout and see what Rachael uses in her professional kit
- Refreshments provided throughout
- A personalised PDF sent to you by emailing detailing the products and brushes used on the day, the photographs of your two final looks, tailored advice and a list of recommended suppliers and stockists
- A special 15% off voucher code for your next special occasion makeup appointment*
Makeup Artistry lessons are from £120 per person for up to two hours of professional tuition. Each session admits one person only to the studio.
Makeup lessons are tailored from beginners to more advanced makeup application. Please take a look at the Makeup Lessons brochure to help you select the perfect lesson for you.
Makeup Lessons brochure
Beginner to Advanced Makeup Artistry Lessons at Rachael Divers Makeup Artistry
Please note: Spectators are not permitted into the studio – only visitors with pre-booked appointments will be welcome to the premises. No babies or children are allowed in the studio at any time – please arrange childcare beforehand if required.
Gift vouchers are available. All makeup vouchers are valid for three months after the date of purchase. Book yours today and discover a whole new look.
*Terms and conditions apply