It’s the month of hearts, flowers, chocolates and love! Yes, Valentine’s Day is almost here. I don’t know about you, but this year it seems even bigger and more prominent than ever. For me, that’s great news. I may be single, but I absolutely love Valentine’s Day and have always been a huge fan. A hopeless romantic, I’m just totally in love with the idea of love which is probably why I enjoy making over bridal clients so much and listening to their plans for their beautiful special day!
With that in mind, I thought it would be fun to make a video of the Valentine’s Day Tag that I’ve seen floating around the web. Find out my most embarrassing Valentine’s Day stories, along with my favourite Valentine’s Day memories, and what my perfect date would be.
I hope that you enjoy the fun tag video below! If you’d like to take part, the questions are posted below the video. I’d love to hear your answers too so don’t forget to tag me!
1. What is your favourite Valentine’s Day treat?
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
3. What was your favourite Valentine’s day memory?
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
5. Which restaurant would you prefer to go to for a Valentine’s Day date?
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day?
8. What is your ideal Valentine’s Day date outfit?
9. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
© This post is copyright of Rachael Divers 2017.