Great news: we are re-opening from Wednesday 2nd December!
Following the latest government announcement, we’re so happy to announce that we will be re-opening our beautiful makeup studio.
Our diary is open now for:
Gift vouchers available
Our gorgeous makeup lesson and bridal gift vouchers are available ready to surprise that someone special with the gift of beauty this Christmas! Simply contact us telling us which service you require, pay for your voucher and wait for it to arrive in the post – just in time for Christmas!
THE EXTRA STEPS WE’RE TAKING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We have always taken strict measures to ensure your safety. Since re-opening after the first lockdown, we have been practising enhanced hygiene in the studio. This means that we are:
- Sanitising all areas before and after client arrivals
- Deep cleaning our kit between clients
- Frequently washing our hands
- Wearing PPE including shields, masks, gloves and aprons
- Removing all magazines
- Temporarily removing waiting areas and soft furnishings
- Operating a ‘one-to-one’ policy
- Temporarily suspending serving refreshments throughout appointments
- Adhering to strict government guidelines and the advice of our insurers
Upon booking an appointment, you will be asked to follow our strict rules and regulations which you will receive before your appointment. You will also be asked to ‘check in’ to our studio using the NHS COVID-19 app with our unique QR code.
We are doing everything we can to ensure that you receive a safe, hygienic and professional service that delivers our high standard of makeup artistry and teaching.
We can’t wait to see you all again soon!