We’re looking for gorgeous new models for a few different complimentary makeover portrait shoots at the Divers Photography studio. All shoots include makeup and hairstyling with me, and a professional photoshoot on a TFP basis with Divers Photography. This means that you’ll receive a digital image/images from the shoot to use in your portfolio or on your social media platforms.
We are looking to update our portfolios and advertising images so you will be required to sign a model release form to allow us to use your images.
We’re looking for a few different styles from Bridal models to Beauty models, so please take a look at the requirements below to see if you feel you might be suitable.
– Be new to us – we’re looking for fresh new faces this time
– Be willing to sign a model release form for us to use your images to advertise
– Be over 18 years of age
– Be able to travel to our studio for your shoot
– If you’d like to model for Bridal, you must own your own wedding dress and accessories
– Have availability during the daytime (priority will be given to those that can attend during the week)
– Have natural hair (no hair extensions)
– Have a natural skin tone (no fake tan)
– Be confident in front of the camera
– Be willing to feature in our promotional behind the scenes videos
Please note: You do not need prior modelling experience, but you must be confident in front of the camera and able to take direction easily.
We believe in empowering women so we’re looking for models of all ethnicities, ages, shapes and sizes, so please don’t hesitate if this is something you think you’d love to do!
Please send a private message to the Rachael Divers Makeup Artistry Facebook page along with a clear, un-retouched headshot and a full length image of yourself. Please state whether you are applying for Beauty or Bridal modelling.
All applicants will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applications will close on Tuesday 20th March.
Please feel free to share this post with your friends and family. We look forward to hearing from you!
© Rachael Divers 2018.