Whether you want to learn how to glam up like a Kardashian or simply refresh your current makeup look, a makeup lesson makes the perfect gift or pamper experience to yourself.
After years of learning makeup tips and techniques myself, the time has come where I want to share my knowledge with you all and help you all to look and feel absolutely beautiful within your own skin. Makeup is ever evolving, and with so many choices out there, it can sometimes feel a little daunting even to the seasoned makeup lover. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, makeup lessons at our studio will help to nurture your talent, perfect your technique and open your eyes to new tips and tricks to make your makeup application that little bit easier.
Makeup lessons include
- A gift certificate to give to that special someone ahead of their lesson – perfect for a present! (Please ask if you require a gift certificate)
- One to one tuition with me for up to two hours in a professional studio environment
- Personalised skin and colour assessment to help you discover the best products for your skin type
- A daytime makeover that’s quick and easy for busy mornings
- A nighttime makeup transformation to take you from desk to evening out
- The option to sit back and relax or complete half of your look on your own face under careful guidance
- The opportunity to ask questions throughout and see what I use in my professional kit
- Refreshments throughout
- A full list of products and brushes used so that you can recreate the look at home or purchase any products that you love
Makeup Artistry lessons are £100 per person for up to two hours of professional tuition. Each session admits one person only to the studio. Please note: Spectators are not permitted into the studio – only visitors with pre-booked appointments will be welcome to the premises. No children are allowed in the studio at any time.
Gift vouchers are available. All makeup vouchers are valid for three months after the date of purchase. Book yours today and discover a whole new look.
© This post is copyright of Rachael Divers 2016.