Here is the next part of my Autumn/Fall makeup look series! This time I decided to go for a vivid pink autumn makeup theme using one of my favourite blusher palettes from Tilt makeup to add a little drama to the eye in the form of a gorgeous pink transition shade. I used the same palette on the cheeks as a blush and added a pink lip to tie the look together. All products used in this look are listed below.
– MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC15
– Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
– MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus in NC15
– Illamasqua Sculpting Palette in the shades: Cirrus (to highlight), Heroine (to contour) and Steal (to add warmth
– Tilt blush in Plum Princess
– MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
– No7 Eyebrow pencil in brown
– Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair (to prime and highlight brow bone)
– Illamasqua Sculpting Palette in the shades: Cirrus (to highlight the brow bone and inner corner), Heroine (to contour the crease and act as a transition shade), Tilt blush in Fast Track (to intensify and add colour to the transition shade) Steal (to contour the crease) and Create (to contour the crease)
– HD Brow powder in Carbon (to add depth to the outer corners and underneath along with Illamasqua’s Steal
– MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
– Illamasqua’s Slink eyeshadow (from the Complement Palette)
– MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash
– Carmex Moisture Plus Hydrating lip balm in Pink
Look out for more autumnal makeup looks coming soon!
© This post is copyright of Rachael Divers 2015.